Paradigm comes from the Greek root word “paradeigma” which means “model or pattern”. Paradigm’s Comprehensive Wealth Management “model” is very different than that of most other financial advisory firms.
Here is what makes us different:
- We are fee-only (we do not accept commissions). Our client’s best interest always comes first. Unlike “retail” brokerage, planning and “fee-based” investment firms, we are not creating transactions or selling products to earn commissions! We receive no commission income from the sale or recommendation of any financial product or investment. Our success depends entirely upon the quality of our advice and services to our clients.
- We are regulated and serve as a fiduciary. As a fiduciary financial advisor, we are held to a Fiduciary Standard that occupies a position of special trust and confidence when working with a client. We are required to act with undivided loyalty to the client. This includes disclosure of how we are compensated and any corresponding conflicts of interest. We disclose all fees and avoid the conflicts of interest that are present with most brokerage and insurance firms. Wall Street, insurance companies and most other financial advisors have fought the fiduciary standard for years. They simply do not want to be held responsible for acting in client’s best interests at all times – we accept this responsibility every day.
- We have a team approach. We serve you as a trusted advisor supported by a team of experienced, highly- skilled professionals to ensure someone is always available to answer questions and provide solutions. Our professionals not only have expertise in investments and financial planning, but also in tax, estate, and risk management. We strive to add value in as many areas as we possibly can to help you make good financial decisions.
- We customize your plan FOR YOU. We “tailor” your financial and estate plan based on YOUR specific goals, objectives and risk tolerance (there is no one particular investment or portfolio structure that is appropriate for all individual investors). We create a roadmap which tells you…where you are currently….where you want to be…and how to get there.
- We act as the quarterback of your financial team. We work with your accountant, attorney, and insurance provider or can provide you a referral network of professionals to assist you if needed. As the quarterback, we will follow up on details ensuring that every aspect of your financial plan has been implemented and no stone is left unturned.
- We are long-term investors and advisors. We are not “market timers”- our goal is to help you look at the “big picture” and create a plan to help you achieve your long-term goals. We also seek and develop long-term relationships with CLIENTS (not customers) throughout their lifetime as they adjust to major life changes (marriage, divorce, college saving, retirement planning, job change, death of a spouse). We take great pride in the fact that nearly all of our clients have come to us on a referred basis and our client retention rate is very high, with the majority having been with us for 10 years or more.
- We not only want to meet your expectations, we want to exceed them! Our team uses the tools we have developed over decades of experience to exceed you expectations. We strive to use our active listening skills, problem solving and “outside-the-box” thinking to add value. We have learned over time it is better to under promise and over deliver. We are committed to achieving unsurpassed client satisfaction through the delivery of highest quality, value-added financial planning and investment management services.